Friday, September 3, 2010

I am, I will, I am, I will

I WILL finish the bathroom that Charlie and Hillary worked on and Les painted. I have been to 3 different stores this morning looking for finishing nails and no one has the right size. So that means trip to Home Depot, yuck. I spend to much there. Maybe we can get the sink in tonight and that way if I need any other material I can get it all at once. Here are a couple of pictures of the bathroom before we started. I wish I would have taken pictures of the floor so you could see all the different colors in it.

Will post new pictures when it is finished. Want to get it all done before Grandpa Hicks comes again. In fact I want to redo (clean) the basement this weekend. It has gotten to be a mess. I can't stand it, for it's the first room of the house I see when I walk in. I guess I will do the tomatoes and then start working on it.

1 comment:

Hillary said...

I wish we had taken pictures of the floor too. Oh well, it's good to have some before pictures to compare to. I hope the finishing goes better for you guys. Sorry we couldn't finish it while we were there, but it was a good reason for us to come visit you.

Background