Friday, September 17, 2010

Goodbye

Since I had to go to Fowlerville I decided to stop at Aunt Teena's house and got my hair cut yesterday and I personally can tell the difference in length. I don't know if you can really tell from the pictures, but here they are anyway.


I knew that I would have to get quite a few inches cut off because it had been just about a year since my last hair cut. I should just get it cut more often so I won't have to cut such a large amount at one time. I also decided to put layers back in my hair. Since I never really see that back of my head, I was rather surprised by how much red is in my hair, or it could just be the lighting in the bathroom. Anyway, my hair feels better and I will straighten my how occasionally again since all the nasty split ends are gone. Goodbye hair.

2 comments:

West Virginia Hicks said...

Ok hair is nice but why the bug eyes in all the pictures?

Hannah said...

Why not? I think I will make it my signature look/picture. hahahahaha

Background