Sunday, October 11, 2009

My Birthday

I just thought I would jot a little bit down about my birthday so that I can remember in years to come. Well, I watched Conference because it often falls on my birthday. I also worked on lesson plans, but I didn't work on them too hard because it was my birthday and I didn't want to spend the whole day working on them. I went to dinner at Goodwood (where Jamie paid for my meal) with my roommates and my real good friend Lexi. I chose to go to Goodwood because their food is very good and they don't sing happy birthday to you there. While at dinner Kat stopped by to bring me my birthday gift; a birthday balloon, a treat, and earrings (which I wore for the first time today to church). I also got many birthday wishes from friends and family, so thank you everyone! Overall, it was very low key and a good day.

No comments:

Background