Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Don't STOP!!

I check this blog VERY often. I also check on my other family members blogs to see how they are doing and how their children are growing. I know so now I need to write something. OK I did some more mudding upstairs today. Tomorrow I will sand and be done with that no matter how it looks. Michael (He's sick today) and I went to Lowes and bought our paint, already have the primer. So my plans are to prime on Friday but wait I can't well maybe I can in the afternoon. The children only have a half-day so I will have to meet their bus about 11:30 what a pain. Anyway I want to have some friends come over and help paint on Monday/Tuesday. I bought the carpeting today to so now I'm waiting for a call to set up a time to have the carpet installed. I would like all of this done by the 30th. Shelby and Michael will be going to their dads for the weekend and that way I can have all the stuff moved with less confusion :-) I also can clean and throw stuff out without any problem to.
Hopefully we will get a digital camera for Christmas and that way I can post picture. Pictures are more fun than me writing a bunch.
So please everyone please keep posting.

3 comments:

Jean said...

Sounds like you are keeping busy! Is this for bedrooms for the grandchildren?

West Virginia Hicks said...

Yes there is enough head room in the atic for some bedroom. We are not puting in any closets or doors right now. It's just one big rooms with the stairs in somewhat the middle to divide them. This house right now is only a two bedroom house, so we have a bed in the basement to spread the kids out alittle. When next summer comes I will not have the children unless Tasha stays with us. So when that time comes I will have my sewing/craft room :-)

Hannah said...

Don't worry Mom, I don't plan on stopping! I am so excited to be seeing you in about 6 weeks!

Background