Monday, October 13, 2008

Tag You're It

This is an idea my sister, Jana, just did on our family blog because we were kind of in a posting slump so I thought I'd try it on our blog too. Go to your My Pictures on your computer and find the 7th picture listed on it. Post it in a new posting and tell us about it. Here are mine. I have multiple because we have lots of folders of pictures on our My Pictures and so I picked the first picture in the 7th folder, then I picked the 7th picture in the 7th folder, then I picked the 7th single picture on the My Pictures. Enjoy!
This is Makayla in the giant bubble exibit at the Ann Arbor Hands on Museum. We went there with my brother Kurt and his wife, Heather and my sister, Kari and her husband, Eric last August. Kari and Eric had come into town to visit so we went to this museum for something to do while they were here. Kurt and Heather are in the background of this picture.
This is Jaxson playing the giant pipe organ exhibit at the Ann Arbor Hands on Museum on that same trip.
This is my nephew, Harvey. He is my brother, Kurt's son. His first birthday is Oct. 25th. He just learned how to walk about two weeks ago. He's a cutie!

1 comment:

Hannah said...

Once I find some time (I'm in between classes right now) I think that I will do this idea.

Background