Saturday, October 4, 2008

Birthday Fun!


I had a real good birthday! I had class at 8am which wasn't so much fun, but my friend made cupcakes and the class sang to me. After class I came home and did nothing since it was my birthday. I went out to dinner with a small group of friends at the Olive Garden. My roommate Jamie bought me dinner and got me a $20 gift card for Walmart. My other roommates Victoria and Kristen bought cake and ice cream and also got me a &20 gift card. I invited people over for cake and ice cream at 9pm and about 20 people showed up. I had a lot of fun but I was also glad to see them go because I was ready for bed.

2 comments:

Hillary said...

Yeah for Hannah at school and having a blast with her friends!

kristi said...

FUN FUN BIRTHDAY. Way to be social

Background