Friday, November 16, 2007

Update

Well, unfortunately we received some not-so-great news yesterday. That house I just wrote about, that we were very interested in, has had an offer accepted on it before we could get ours in. I don't know if ours would have even been high enough to even be considered, but we are all pretty sad none the less. Our poor kids. They go to these houses with us to see them and get their hopes up so high that they really feel it when it doesn't turn out to be the one. They really want to be in our own home. I can't say that I blame them. I'm right there with them. And though I ususally know better than to get my hopes up for any house, I did with this one. I'm pretty discouraged about the whole house hunting affair now.

1 comment:

kristi said...

Sorry about that!!! That really stinks.

Background