Monday, November 26, 2007

Time for Christmas!

Well now that we are back, safe and sound, we are preparing to put up our Christmas decorations. We were able to fit all of them in our van to bring back with us. Fortunately, we don't have that many yet. As much as I loved our vacation, I am glad to be home and able to rest a bit and get back into the swing of things. I have an amazing amount of laundry to do today. Good thing I don't have anywhere else I need to go. I hope to have the tree set up today so we can decorate it for family home evening. The kids love to decorate the tree. I'm looking forward to putting up my decorations. I think it will help this place feel more like a home. We brought a couple of pictures back with us to hang on the walls too. I think I'm going to try to get a new family picture taken so we can hang that on the wall too. I figure that if we are going to live here for a while, we might as well make it more like a home. Home is where the heart is anyway, right? So happy Christmas decorating to the rest of you. I post a picture of our tree once it's finished.

It was so fun to see some of you this past weekend. I look forward to Christmas and being able to visit more, and for a longer period of time, with more of you.

No comments:

Background