Monday, February 21, 2011

Snowmagaden II

These are pictures from our first snowfall, termed Snowmagaden by some.






We had a fun snow storm roll in yesterday afternoon. It snowed through the night and left us about 10 inches. Charlie and I even say a flash of snow lighting. Pretty fun. The kids were already out of school for mid-winter break, but there could be a chance of no school tomorrow, depending on how well the roads get cleaned up. I thought I'd post some pictures of our snow from yesterday. It was quite the load we got from the last snow storm, but it's a good amount. I posted pictures from the last snowfall so you can compare.





2 comments:

Hannah said...

I had to shovel my way out of the house again. I then spent the next 2 hours shoveling the driveway and part of the sidewalk, the other half was snow-blowed by a neighbor. Ugh!

Hillary said...

We had to shovel too. Our tractor did start this time, but the snowblower didn't work. It took us 2 1/2 hours to shovel our ENTIRE driveway with four of us shoveling! Now we are all very tired and sore. We all hope to have another snow day tomorrow.

Background