Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Merrit is 12!







These are the yummy "monster cookies" I made for Merrit's class today to celebrate his birthday. I wasn't planning on doing treats this year, but on the way out the door this morning for the bus Chelsea said to me, "So Mom, are you going to bring Merrit's treat up later?" I knew then that I'd be in trouble if I didn't. So I scrambled to fit it in. It was interesting to fit it in because I hadn't planned to in the first place, but it all worked out in the end.

I can't believe I have an almost-deacon in my house now (as soon as he's ordained next weekend). He's such a good kid. I'm so blessed to be his mom. Love you Merrit!

1 comment:

Hannah said...

Merrit will be missed in primary but I looked forward to seeing him pass the sacrament.

Background