Monday, February 28, 2011

Don't Look

The title is don't look because as I was driving I looked at a closed store and then I ran into the back of another vehicle. STUPID ME. My truck is in the shop mostly because when I quickly stopped the weights we had in the back of the truck came up to see me. One of them his the frame of the window and busted it out. Sure hope they covered the window because it has been raining here. No one was hurt and I'm surprised that I didn't get a ticket.


Well here is a picture of a new quilt block I have made not the best but I'm getting better.



The gal that owns a quilt shop here said that I have picked one of the hardest patterns to start quilting on. Any quilt pattern with points is hard you have to be so exact with your stitching. You might be able to tell that my points in the middle don't quit match. I just looked at the picture and you can not tell that the points don't match just believe me they don't.

1 comment:

Hillary said...

I'm so sorry to hear that you were in an accident. I'm glad that no one was hurt though. What a blessing. I'm guilty of looking at things while driving. I know I shouldn't, but I can't help it.

I like this new quilt block you've made. I don't think you should be upset that the points don't match up. I think people will buy it regardless. Besides, it shows that you are an imperfect human being. :) You know the more times you do it, the better you will become. I wouldn't beat yourself up about these first squares that you do. Consider them your building blocks.

Background