Saturday, December 11, 2010

Up Date

Shelby has had some more testing done. We have found out that she is allergic to cats, dogs, rats (mice), strawberries, garlic, pork, and eggs. I think that is all. So now we have to find new homes for our two cats :-(( Shelby is very upset about the cats she has been close to tears more than once about it. There has been one cute thing about this. She said that Grandpa would be happy about the pork because he would get all the sausage now. She loves sausage and would fix it for herself and Grandpa.

Now for the cute thing that Michael said the other day.
On the way to church for tithing settlement I was talking to him about paying his tithing. I told him that he was to pay tithing on the money he received for loosing his teeth. But instead he had spent all of his money on hot wheel cars. He informed me that he really likes them and just wanted to get them. My response was "Yes Michael but you should have paid your tithing." Michael answer (he was very serious)"I guess that the care are dragging me down to hell." I had all I could do to hold it together. Sabrina cracked up and could not help but laugh. I informed him that I wasn't sure the cars would but not paying his tithing would help him get there.

Kids can say the darnedest things. Got to love them.

2 comments:

Hillary said...

Wow, Michael is pretty funny.

Poor Shelby. I pray she will adjust well.

Hannah said...

I feel so very bad for Shelby, it isn't fair that she has to miss out on so many wonderful things. I hope she doesn't have too hard of a time adjusting.

That crazy Michael, what a funny boy.

Background