Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Another snow day!

Yeah! We have another snow day today too! The roads are covered in ice and it's too cold for the salt to work so the kids and Charlie have another day off. I had to go to class lastnight. It was my last one for the semester. I had a group presentation to do, otherwise I probably would've skipped because I hate driving on ice and snow. We did well, though, I think. One of our group didn't make it because he was stuck in a ditch. He was O.K., but it made things a bit interesting for me and the other guy in my group. I'm just glad to be finished now for a few weeks. Yeah!

1 comment:

West Virginia Hicks said...

Kid were let out early today because of the snow. Sabrina and I were at school so we just brought the kids home. Sabrina talked to their bus driver and he said that he had one bad hill to get up and he is not sure he will make it and he has chains on his tires. Right now the snowflakes are big and puffy. Just wish Dad was home then I would say let it snow, let it snow.

Background