Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Our ward Christmas party





This is Makayla and Merrit in one of the parts of the program that we had for our ward Christmas dinner. This part was about the symbols of Christmas and Makayla was the candle and Merrit was the evergreen tree. Makayla also played a caroler in a small play and Alexis and I had parts in the 12 Days of Christmas song. Lexi was the three french hens and I was the eight maids a milking. Hannah was also in the 12 Days of Christmas. She was the seven swans a swimming, but she only had six swans on her poster (it was little funny). She was also the color red in the symbols of Christmas portion. The dinner turned out great and everyone did pretty well with their parts. I think it was a good mixture of fun and spiritual.

1 comment:

Hannah said...

The seventh swan was lost on the way to church, but I found it sitting outside on the door frame when I got home. Many people noticed that I only had 6 swans. All I have to say is that yes I am an elementary teacher and yes I do know how to count.

Background