Friday, July 30, 2010

Step one done

I know that not everyone knows but there has been a little battle of Sabrina and Mike over the children. Sabrina did not send the children to Mikes this summer because of safety reasons. Yesterday she went to court over it and Mike did not like the outcome. The judge is requesting all the court records be sent to WV so she can jurisdiction over the case. Until then Mike can have his visitation but Eli (his son by his first marriage) can not be around.

He is so stupid he came all this way and did not see the children. The kids were upset they knew he was here. Sabrina had not denied him visitation she just did not want the children around Eli. All summer he has not offered to take Eli home so he could have the kids nor did he ever offer to come over this way to see them. In fact he could have taken them home yesterday for a week but never offered to. How smart is that? That decision will not help him any in court.

To add a little more it looks like the lawyer Mike had for the divorce has used Sabrina's $10,000 that was in escrow that he was not to touch. It was to be sent back to Sabrina on the 17th of July and he has not released it yet. What fun. So Sabrina's MI lawyer had to take that matter to court yesterday.

Things are so interesting around here at times. I'm so thankful that I have Heavenly Father to talk to about this whole matter. He has given me a lot of comfort. I sure do love him.

2 comments:

Hannah said...

Hopefully the situation with custody will get all sorted out soon. I'm not surprised that Mike didn't stop to see the kids, it isn't the first time.

Hillary said...

Thanks for the update. Charlie said he was going to call you about it, but then you called about Joe and Charlie didn't even think about it. Anyway, I'm glad the judge seems to see things sensibly. I'm sure that will help the situation. And I've said that Mike was a stupid idiot for years. His actions continue to support me on that. What a dip! I just feel bad that the kids have to suffer and be sad because they love a man like him. Poor kids.

Background