Saturday, July 10, 2010

Detroit Tigers


Yesterday my dad called from work and said that he could get 4 tickets to the Detroit Tigers game. We weren't sure if it was going to work out because we had already planned to go to the Lake, but when he said it was 7th row right behind the Tigers dugout Les just knew he had to go. My sister is in town with her 5 kids so, we decided that the four people who were going to go to the game were Les, myself, my dad and my sister. My mom was going to watch my sister's kids and I called and asked my sister in law if she would come watch ours. However, in the end things did not exactly work out that way.
Audrey has been acting weird for the last couple of days. Wednesday night she had a fever and then Thursday she started chewing her food, but then she would spit it out before she swallowed it. Totally weird because she has never done that before. I just figured that maybe her throat was hurting, but then last night I noticed she had sores all over her tongue and so we took her in and found out that she had ulcers all down her throat caused from a viral infection. I knew that Les was just dying to go to the game so, he went and I stayed home. Then my sister was feeling sick all day so she decided not to go. In the end the 4 tickets went to Les, Bradyn, my neice Jolie and my dad. I was looking forward to going to a game with Les because we have never gone without a kid with us, but I am glad that he was able to take Bradyn. Bradyn has been really into baseball lately because he is playing right now and doing quite well with his team.


BRADYN AND JOLIE CHEERING ON THOSE TIGERS!!!!!!!!!

RIDING THE FERRIS WHEEL AT COMERICA PARK!!!!
(Aren't they just adorable)

*****Parker of course threw a fit because he really wanted to go, but Grandpa told him that he would take him to a game sometime too!!!!******

3 comments:

Hillary said...

It looks like the kids had fun. I'm sure they were glad they got to go. I hope Audrey is feeling better. What a weird illness to catch.

Hannah said...

The picture of Bradyn and Jolie is super cute! I'm glad that the tickets were still used and that the kids, including Les, had a good time.

West Virginia Hicks said...

The kids are old enough to remember that special Tiger game that they got to go to with Dad (Uncle Les0 and Grandpa. I'm so glad they got to go.

Background