Thursday, July 29, 2010

A Date With Logan

Today I got home from taking my Aunt and Cousins to the airport and I asked my boys if anyone wanted to go on a date with me. Parker immediately said "No, I want to go out with Dad" (man I feel loved) and then he said that Logan probably would. Parker then asked Logan if he wanted to and he of course said yes. I can always count on my Logan, he is such a sweetheart. When I originally asked if anyone wanted to go, I didn't tell them what we were going to do. To tell you the truth, I first planned to just go grocery shopping. However, when Logan told me he wanted to come out with me I quickly changed my idea to the movies. Of course, when the other boys found out where we were going, they quickly volunteered themselves to come along also. I told them sorry, but NO!!!!! This was going to be a strictly Logan and Mom date. This of course made Logan very excited :)
HERE WE ARE WAITING FOR THE MOVIE, MAN I LOVE THIS LITTLE GUY!!!
THIS WAS ONE BIG DRINK
(we did share this by the way)
A trip to the movies would not be complete without a mid-show bathroom break
****The movie we went to see was Ramona and Beezus and I thought it was absolutely adorable!!!! I had to thank Logan for coming with me to a "girl" movie ( I actually really wanted to see it).
I love you Logan, thanks for being my date today!

4 comments:

Hillary said...

What a fun time. I should do dates with my kids. I think they would love it.

kristi said...

They really do, I just wish we would think to do it more!

Hannah said...

I think that going on "dates" with your children is a great idea. It is important for kids to be able to spend one-on-one time with their parents.

West Virginia Hicks said...

Wonderful!!! I'm so glad that Logan said yes.

Background