Saturday, April 25, 2009

The stove lives...

Charlie got the gas piped to the stove tonight! Hurray! The only problem is that he has to swap out the electic plug in order for the oven part to work now. So we can use the burners, but not the oven yet. It's a great step in the right direction now though, so I'm not going to complain too loudly. He was also able to fix the upstairs shower so we can use it now too. He hasn't finished the tiling yet, but we hung up plastic to cover the walls until that can be accomplished. Yet another step in the right direction. Our life has been little triumphs lately for which we have been ever so grateful for.

3 comments:

Hillary said...

Oh, and P.S., I finished my last final exam tonight. I got a 92%. I'm pretty happy about that. I'm even more happy to be finished for the summer. Hurray!!

West Virginia Hicks said...

I am so glad that school is out for both you and Hannah. I would like some triumphs around here but the house is not ours and we are not to sure how much money we want to put into it. We did install to ceiling fans yesterday and also stopped a couple of dripping facuets.

Jocelyn said...

Way to go Hillary !!!!!!

Background