Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Almost moving...

I just wanted to let you know that we are a go for moving this Friday. I'm almost finished cleaning the new house. It was so dirty and dusty from all the work we've been doing. We had the carpets professionally cleaned on Friday and they look so much better. They aren't perfect, but they will work for the time being. I've been working on the areas that needed to be mopped. I've finished all but a strip of tile that's in the living room. Then my next task is to clean the toilets and sinks and the bath tub in the master bath. When that is finished we should be ready to go. Charlie is finishing up putting the cabinets in the kitchen. All the ceiling cabinets and about half of the floor ones are in. He only had one more wall to attatch cabinets to. We're pretty excited to begin living there. I finished my business class lastnight. I'm so glad that's out of the way. Next week is that last week for my English class and then I'll be done for the summer. I'm looking forward to the break. I'll try to write some more soon. I've got to go finish cleaning now.

1 comment:

Hannah said...

Yeah for moving into your very own home again!

Background