Sunday, March 9, 2008

School Schedule

I'm not sure how to explain this all, but in the second semester of the el ed program we have something called cohorts. They randomly assign us to our cohort groups and we will stay in these groups till we are done with school. We know what school district we teach in based on what cohort we are in. I found out yesterday that I am in the Wasatch Cohort, and to my understanding it is a pretty good distance from Provo. Well anyway, we are assigned the classes that we must take and the time. Cohorts start the second half of the semester in the fall and I will basically be in school from 7am to 4pm. Next semester is going to be very crazy! I'm sorry if this is confusimg to you, it is a bit confusing to me also. I'm not exactly sure what I have gotten myself into.

4 comments:

kristi said...

So, you have no say in any of this? That is crazy!!!

Hannah said...

Yes, it is crazy. But I will do what I have to so that I can teach. At least my real good friend Lexee got into the same cohort so that we can carpool.

Hillary said...

That is a nice consolation. The Wasatch sounds like where my mom may have went to school. But that was in Uintah. If that is where you are going, that is a far ways from Provo. I can't believe they would send you that far north. Good luck with that. It does sound like a lot of work. Unfortunately, being a teacher is a lot of work. Maybe this will help you prepare for that. Hang in there.

West Virginia Hicks said...

Have you found out any more. Now do you have to stay with this same group until you graduate? By the way when do you garduate? Don't get discouraged your classes will all work out.

Background