Sunday, March 30, 2008

It Is Official

It is official, HAWAII HERE I COME! We have finally set the dates and bought the airline tickets and I will be in Hawaii from May 6-13. I will be going with my roommates Jamie and Kristen and with our future roommate Victoria. I am really excited to be going! I am also excited to see my mission companion Kaala while I am there. The only thing that I am worried about is that Jamie will try to fit sooo much things in that there will be time to relax. But all in all I am looking forward to the trip.

3 comments:

kristi said...

Well, how nice for you!!!!!! No really, that is really exciting. Why are you going?

Hannah said...

We were out to dinner one night and for some reason I jokingly said I was going to Hawaii. Well it just grew from there. Jamie's parents have a time-share in a condo, so they said we should all go, and we are. Plus I have never been to Hawaii and I am still single and free and so it seems like a good time to go.

Hillary said...

What a great opportunity! I'd love to go to Hawaii. One day, when our children are grown and moved away, I'd love to go with Charlie and check it out. I really hope you enjoy it - but I know you will. What a great experience to add to your memories!

Background