Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Brett Favre to RETIRE!


I know the whole world must be in mourning just like we are here in Wisconsin. Favre was the highlight of the whole world, even if you didn't watch football. Oh wait, let me pinch myself and come back to reality. It's really hard to do that here when ALL you hear about is Brett Favre. The people here are treating it like he's dead or something. It's really a strange world. The local ABC station did a spur-of-the-moment tribute to him lastnight during prime time TV. I mean come on, the world will move on, football world will move on, even the Packers will move on. Besides, now the Lions have a better chance of winning their division, right:)?!?!?

1 comment:

Hannah said...

You make me laugh! I personally could care less about Brett Favre retiring. Actually, I don't care much for the NFL at all.

Background