Thursday, May 5, 2011

Work

Found out today that I will start work on May 23rd. I will be working at GrafTex International in Clarksburg, through Kelly services. It is only to last for a month or two then I will be onto my next assignment.

I just have this ugly feeling that the college will call for an interview,(Fairmont State) they will want to hire me, and want me before my assignment is done at GrafTex. Then GrafTex will offer me more money to stay with them. I dislike that feeling so much. Why couldn't I just start working tomorrow so I wouldn't feel so bad if I leave early. Ok I will just put that in the back of my head and not worry about it. Just concentrate on the things I would like to get done around the house before I start working full time.

I will miss volunteering at school, I have enjoyed the kids and they have seemed to enjoy me. I did let them know that I will only be there a couple more weeks. I'm thinking about what I could do for them. Maybe a little homemade treat.

1 comment:

Hillary said...

Such good news for you. Congrats. I wouldn't worry about the college calling until they actually do. No sense in having all that nervous energy balled up inside until then.

I think the kids at school would love a tasty treat. I'm sure that would be an excellent good-bye gift.

Good luck getting everything done around the house that you want to before work begins. I hope you finish it all with time to spare.

Background