Sunday, May 29, 2011

Mom's Post

(I am posting this for Mom because for some reason when she tried to post it it keep being saved as a draft instead of posting normally)

I survived my first week of work it's at a graphite plant so it's a dirty plant to work in but I can handle it. I was bored most of the time that I was there. Ann, whose place I will be taking, was on vacation the week before and then on Thursday and Friday she had to take over another guy’s job. So she was very busy with her own catch up work and then add another job on top of it. It being the end of the month makes it busier too. She didn't have a lot of time to train me, but by Wednesday she started to give me things to do. I got them done fast and she told me to slow it down a little. Ann has already told me that Wednesday is the beginning of a new month and she will bury me will all sorts of new information. It's ok with me because the days have gone by slowly. I don't feel that I have earned my money.

Talk about money. Kelly Services informed me that my time will be put in over the internet, I think great. I TRY to put my time in on Saturday and can't do it. The office in Fairmont has not given me the right to do that even though they have given me all the information I need to do it. What a pain. Now I have to get a hold of them on Tuesday and tell them to get it fixed. The main office said that they could not fix it, only the office where I sign up at can but that I will still get paid this week because it was not my fault that I couldn't get my time in by Sunday. I least I know that the money will be coming.

I'm still praying that I get a call for an interview with Fairmont State.

1 comment:

Hillary said...

Yeah for a job. I hope it does getting more exciting for you though.

Background