Saturday, August 7, 2010

Girl's Camp

I went to girl's camp this past week and had an ok time. The leaders had a lot of wonderful events/presentations planned out for the week. There was a group of girls from the ward that needed constant babysitting and corralling to get to where they were supposed to be. This made it a very long and exhausting week. Thanks Hillary for your endless work with the girls, I'm glad you were there with me. It was wonderful to be able to go to camp with Hillary and Alexis.

3 comments:

Hillary said...

I'm so glad you went with me, Hannah. I don't think I could've made it through the week sane if it hadn't been for you. Thanks for taking over for me when I needed a break. That was so good for me. You are awesome!

West Virginia Hicks said...

I'm glad that the two of you were there for each other. I'm glad that the year I got to go I didn't have a bunch of girls that needed babysitted. It would have drove me up the wall.

West Virginia Hicks said...

Hannah I must tell you that there are times that Becca looks like you. When I first opened the post I wondered where the picture of Hillary and Becca came from. It's funny because Michael thought the same thing. Just had to let you know.

Background