Thursday, August 19, 2010

Florida Vacation

Last week we were extremely blessed with the opportunity to take a trip to Florida. My best friend of many many years Melissa was going to be going down to New Smyrna Beach with her husband Jim to stay for a week in Jim's parent's condo. They invited us to come along and we jumped at the chance. We knew we would never to be able to take this trip without having a place to stay free of charge. The condo we stayed at was right on the ocean, I mean look out the balcony and there is the waves. It was absolutely beautiful. This will just be my first post on the vacation, I have a lot more pictures to put up. Stay tuned for more beach pictures and pictures from our magical day at Walt Disney World!!!!!


This is my first attempt at making a photo collage so, I really hope that it turns out ok!!!!
(click on the collage to make the pictures bigger)
****The bottom left picture on the collage is a picture of a jellyfish that the tide brought in. For 2 days they covered the beach, it was horrible. Thankfully by the time we returned from Disney the jellyfish were gone and it wasn't inconvienent on the beach anymore.
Logan showing his muscles (isn't the water just beautiful)

Parker Boogie Boarding (this was the boys favorite thing to do)
Boogie Boarding with Jim


Logan enjoying the water


Audrey having fun on the sand. She didn't want anything to do with the ocean!!!!!


2 comments:

Hannah said...

Looks like you had a blast and the kids are adorable! I hope to be able to go to Florida someday myself. I understand only being able to go because you have a free place to stay, that is the same reason I was able to go to Hawaii.

Hillary said...

Looks like a really fun time. I haven't been to Florida since I was in high school. It was a fun place to visit, but I'd never want to live there. I'm glad you guys got to go.

Background