Tuesday, January 19, 2010

I am still alive

Have no fear my family. I have been in Flint for about 3 1/2 weeks and I am still alive. I am rather enjoying living on my own. I have spent a lot of time cleaning and the downstairs is almost completely cleaned, I just have to finish scrubbing the floor in the dining room. I am sure I would still have a lot to do if Hillary hadn't been so wonderful and helped with the cleaning. I can't tell how often I will be posting because I still don't have the internet at home. Once I get somewhat of a study flow of income getting the internet will be on the top of my list of things to do. So please pray with me that I will get calls to substitute teach. I have gotten one call so far for the 25th, it is only a half day but I am excited that it is at least something. It is a foot in the door.

1 comment:

Hillary said...

You don't have to thank me for helping you. I'm glad to do it. I have been praying that you'll will start to get some jobs. I know it will happen soon, hang in there. I'm glad you are still alive too. As if your life was in danger in the first place.

Background