Tuesday, December 1, 2009

SAD/HAPPY/EXCITED all in one.

Not enough time in MI this last weekend or to much work to do. It seemed like we were rushed all of the time. It was nice that Charlie helped Chuck put in a new water heater in the Flint house. Now Sabrina can have hot water from the faucet and Hannah will have when she gets there. The biggest surprise for me was how much Jaxson had grown and looks more like Merrit all of the time. I wasn't feeling the best when we up there so I didn't get to play with the grandchild as much as I would have liked to.

The grandchild that are with me are all praying hard that their mom gets to be in WV by Shelby's birthday on the 17th of this month. If everyone could help with more prayers on this matter is would be great.

I'm so glad that Beth, Jenny, and Hannah could get together over Thanksgiving. It's wonderful to know that friendship can be eternal to. Also want to thank Brian and Jean for feeding Hannah and letting her come.

I'm looking forward to flying out to Salt Lake to be able to drive back to WV with Hannah! I can't believe that it will happen next week. I have never flown before so I'm a little nervous and I am sad that I won't have time to do some sight seeing and meet some of the people in the area where Hannah served her mission. Maybe when I'm old and gray I can do that : -) I'm also not looking forward to the 33 hour drive back. That's a long time in a full packed car. But it will be nice to have Hannah with me I just can't wait. I'm ready to go now!!

We shipped all of our goats yesterday ;-( (How do you like my tear?) I will miss seeing them when I visit but I just needed to get rid of the feed bill. I can't be there to worm them and trim the hoofs when needed and then I would need to buy another buck and it just wasn't worth it to me any more. So the animals on the farm now are chickens, dogs, and cats. Maybe when we get back in 6 to 10 years we will get a steer or 2. Oh that is to far away to think about right now.

Christmas tree is up and the sister missionaries will be over on Thursday to help set up all my nativities. It's wonderful that I have the room to put them all out. (I think I do.) This is also the first year that I have been able to put up all of my Christmas tree. In the past I would have to leave the back side off so I could push it up against the wall so we would have some room in the living room to move. I have a wonderful house. Maybe for Christmas I will get a digital camera so I can post some pictures.

Would all of you please email me your mailing address because I'm thing about trying to get some Christmas cards out this year. cmh2@hotmail.com Thanks

2 comments:

Hannah said...

I also think it is crazy to think that you will be out here next week. I am so excited!!!! It is strange to think that there are hardly anymore animals on the farm. I look forward to coming to WV and seeing all of the nativities set up. See you soon!

Hillary said...

We were glad to have you come and visit. Thanksgiving this year was so fun and full for us. I'm glad you were able to join us for it. I am sorry you didn't feel well though. I'm hoping you are feeling better now.

Background