Sunday, December 6, 2009

A Peek into the House (for those who haven't seen it)

Ok, these pictures aren't the greatest because they are from my phone. My camera had a run in with some sand and I feel as though the sand has won. I only have a few pictures because everything isn't exactly done yet. I have only put a few things on the walls so far. I actually have a pretty good idea about what I want to do decorating wise, but my money tree in the backyard isn't cooperating so I have to do it a little at a time :) So anyways, here is a little taste of our house.

The Living Room
The previous owners left their couches for us and so I had to immediately buy some slipcovers for them. Don't get me wrong, I am very happy that we have them otherwise, you would be looking at a very empty room.

The eat in part of the Kitchen
Sorry about the bright light. I tried to take the picture with the light off, but it was just way to dark. See that clock there? I was so excited to get it because that is what I had envisioned for that wall. Both the clock and the mirror in the Living Room are from Home Goods. Man I love that store.
Fireplace in Family Room
Not much to tell here. Although I was pretty excited to get the candle holder for super Clearance at Kohl's. Also, I made the Families Are Forever plaque like 3 or 4 years ago at a Super Saturday and this is the first time that we have actually hung it up. There were already a couple of screw in the brick so, we thought it was the perfect place for it.

Side view of Family Room
Again, sorry about the bright light. We are borrowing the lamp (because we have none of our own) and we don't have a shade for it. We bought these couches with some of our rebate money. Let me just tell you, I love them!!!! They are so comfortable. Maybe some day I will take a better picture of them. Either that or you will just have to come visit to see them :)

Beautiful Lady
I added this picture because the little girl in it is just so cute.

5 comments:

Hannah said...

I like the way the house looks. I am sure I will like it even better when I finally get back home.

Hillary said...

Great pictures. I love the Christmas decorations. I'd love to come see the house in person again. We'll have to set something up.

kristi said...

Yes definitely!!!!! Please come.

West Virginia Hicks said...

I hope to go shopping with Hannah when she is here so she can help me out with picking out pictures for some of my walls.

kristi said...

That will be fun. I already know what kind of pictures I would love to have, but they all just cost so much money :(

Background