Saturday, May 31, 2008

Picture sharing


Happy Birthday Makayla. She is so excited to be 7! In our family, when you are 7 you don't have to take naps anymore and she will get to be baptized next year. She can't wait!




We went to the beach today. These are our new beach pictures. Can you guess what Chelsea and Makayla are laying next to on the beach? They helped Charlie and I sculpt it.


These are my cubbies. From left to right it goes: Will Allen, Alex Farley, Merrit and Tylor Pirk. Doesn't Tylor look thrilled to be there? He can be a little whiny sometimes. This is the kid Merrit invited from school. Our May pack meeting was this passed Wednesday. The boys did an outdoor flag ceremony as part of a color guard. This is them in their color guard. Then we planted a tree. It was fun!

These are the cupcakes we made for Makayla to take in to her class for her birthday yesterday. We also did Chelsea's for her class too. Because she has a summer birthday she doesn't get to take cupcakes on her birthday, so I figured yesterday was as good as any other day and actually better for me since I was already making them for Makayla. Chelsea and Makayla both helped me put the marshmellows in the colored sprinkles and then on their cupcakes. They thought it was so fun and it really helped me get them put together quickly. I like doing things like this for and with my kids. I sure love them!

2 comments:

kristi said...

Those cupcakes look soooooo good!!!!! I want one. Bradyn's school has a rule that if you bring in treats they have to be store bought so, I wasnt able to make his birthday cupcakes.

Hillary said...

The school that Lexi went to for Kindergarten and 1st grade had that rule. I understand it, but am glad that my kids have been at schools where they didn't have that rule. I enjoy making them cupcakes, and it costs so much less.

Background