Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Hawaii


Having fun at the PCC, me, Kristen, Victoria, and Jamie.

My mission companion Kaala, I had a great time with her and her little family.

I had such a wondeful time in Hawaii. I did get a bit burned even though I put on sunscreen but it was all worth it. We kept busy and visited many of the sights. A few of the activities that we did was visiting the Dole Plantation, the Polynesian Culture Center, Pearl Harbor, and snorkeling. To be completly honest I wanted to stay in Hawaii, I was even offered a place to stay, but here I am back in Utah. I even got an invite to visit Tonga with my mission companion and her husband who is Tongan, all I would have to pay for is the plane ticket. Anyway, Hawaii was the best.

2 comments:

kristi said...

So glad that you had fun. Jealous jealous jealous. That is what I am.

Hillary said...

I was waiting for pictures. I'm a little disappointed though, I was hoping to see more of the sites you saw. Maybe you can bring the pictures with you in the summer. I don't blame you for wanting to stay in Hawaii. It looks beautiful. Charlie was considering a job there last year. I'm glad we didn't take it though. With how home sick I am just being 7 hours away, I can only imagine what I would've been being days away. I'm glad you had fun. I'm sure you'll have a chance to visit again.

Background