Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Picture tag game

I remembered the Hutchinson-side did this a couple years ago and I thought it was fun. I should be studying right now, but this is more fun. Go to your pictures you've got saved on your computer and pick the fourth picture you have there and tell us about it in another post. I've got folders of pictures so I'm going to pick the first picture of the fourth folder, the fourth picture of the fourth folder and the fourth single picture. This is a picture of us working on our pumpkins that we carved this year. This is us still working on pumpkins. Our family discovered over the summer that we enjoy frisbee golf. This is a picture of us after we finished a course by our house. Can't wait to see all of your photos. We should do this again only with later pictures (and I think I'll do it from my desktop too. I have way more pictures on there than the laptop).

No comments:

Background