Friday, December 14, 2012

4th Picture Game

Thought I would get in on the game, sounds like fun! I have many picture folders on my computer and because I find myself having time, I have chosen to pick the 4th picture from many of the folders.
This is from Christmas 2008 while decorating my Christmas tree with my wonderful roommates Jamie and Kristen.
This is me and my good friend Lexee while we were out on a double date.
At Jenni's wedding reception, almost 7 years ago, with some high school friends.
On vacation in Hawaii with roommates Kristen, Victoria, and Jamie. While out to lunch one day I made the comment that I wanted to go to Hawaii and the next thing I knew, we were making plans for the trip. Luckily all I had to pay for was my plane ticket and spending money.
I do believe this was my last zone conference on my mission. Here I am with one of my favorite companions, Corley Griffin (Newburn), and some of my favorite Elders (Grimmer and Potter).
On Our way back from the Manti Pagenant and I said that Ambrey wouldn't be able to fit her butt in between the roof and the head rest. She proved me wrong by putting her butt on my head.
Les and Audrey in the summer of 2008 during our family pictures.
During a ward trip to Temple Square to see the lights.

Well I hope that you have enjoyed the trip down my memory lane, and even if you haven't, I have

No comments:

Background