Sunday, July 29, 2012

Father's Day pictures

Last month for Father's Day my sister gave me the idea to take pictures of the kids and give them to Les as his present.  This way he would have some updated pictures for his desk at work.  He had already told me he didn't want me to get him anything so, this would be a cute little surprise.  I got the kids dressed and we headed over to my parents house.  I didn't want Les to see what I was doing and this way my mom could help wrangle the kids a little bit.  With the summer we are having, it was of course a very sunny day and the kids kept complaining everytime the sun was in their eyes (like who complains about that..hahaha).  In the end, we were able to get a few very cute pictures.
 
I just love this one!!!  They all look great, but I particularly love Logan's happy face.

In case you can't tell, the kids feet says "We love Dad"
(I was totally bummed because I left that white baby wipe in view for the picture)

We say this shows Audrey's true colors :)  Trying to elbow her brother in the face!

And here is a super sweet one of my Five Beautiful Babies!!!!!

2 comments:

Hillary said...

Thanks for all the updates. Looks like you guys have really enjoyed your summer. That's awesome!

Hannah said...

Love the pictures!

Background