Saturday, March 10, 2012

Number 2

Here is Sabrina's quilt up on the rack waiting for me to finish it up. So far I have only one row done and 5 more to go. Then the binding with some quilting done around the edge. I might have it done by May, sure hope so. It was to be done by last Christmas but as you can tell I didn't make it.
It seems when I get the top done I want to start on the next one before I finish the first one. Creating the tops are fun to me and I enjoy it so much.
I have the material for the next one for Charlie and Hillary. The top should be done by this Christmas but I won't promise that it will be quilted. I sure would like to buy a quilting machine but it to expensive for the few quilts that I make. But this time I might see how much it would cost to go and use someones machine. It would be a new challenge and fun to try one out. I'm so thankful that those who get the quilts don't expect perfection.
I'm even thinking about the design for a future quilt for Les and Kristi. I should get a hold of Rebecca and see what colors she likes. I have been told that she is getting married in October 2013 and that would be a good gift for her. I might have time to get it done : -) who knows?

2 comments:

Jean said...

Looks nice! Good job.

Hillary said...

It looks beautiful!

Background