Friday, March 2, 2012

GOOD NEWS

Chuck is doing ok after having his knee scoped yesterday. A little sore but that is to be expected. He is planning on going to work on Monday. They have moved his office down stairs so that will help until he is fully recovered.

I'm really excited about my new job. I get to start work at Fairmont State University on Tuesday in the Student Services department. I was hired to work with registration. I have had a few years of experience, so I know I can do it. When I was asked if I would accept the job I wanted to yell yes!!!! How more blessed can I be, getting a job that I really wanted, within a mile or two of the house, and part time. I know sometimes it will be full time but I can only work 1000 hours from July 1 - June 30. So between now and June 30 I could work full time. Then the 1000 hours begin all over again on July 1.

Man I do have plans. 1st we are getting 9 new windows, 2nd paying off the truck, 3rd building up our food storage. That is enough right now, one thing at a time. Still just super excited.

2 comments:

Jean said...

Good news all around! I am glad that you got the new job.

I have surgery on my leg Wednesday...heading to the hospital for stripping of the vein since the laser work healed and now they can't get the laser in there again. Happy days!

Hillary said...

Glad to hear that Dad is O.K. I'm pretty excited for you and your new job too. You will do great and have fun, I'm sure.

Background