Saturday, October 2, 2010

I'm the Cool Aunt

Chelsea and Jaxson came over on Friday for a sleepover. As most of you know my house is not an exciting place for little kids, but I was able to keep them entertained by watching a couple of movies. Here they are relaxing and enjoying the movies.


I enjoyed having Chelsea and Jaxson over and am feeling rather loved because they wanted to come over. We had pizza for dinner but they were most excited about the ice cream sandwiches for dessert and the popcorn during the second movie. I was anticipating having little bodies in bed with me, but thankfully they slept the night through on the couches in the living room. The one downside is that they get up early and I don't. 7:30 came to early for me. I loved having Chelsea and Jaxson over and look forward to the next time they spend the night.

2 comments:

kristi said...

Good times!!!!!!

Hillary said...

They loved spending time with you. You are one cool aunt!

Background