Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Garden

I have breaking up the sod for a garden in our yard. It's a lot like work but I really missed having one last year. We have some of that natural fertilizer on it but we need more. Dad goes by a farm on the way to work so he is going to stop in and see if we can get some more. I want some good tomatoes, what I bought down here last year were blah.

It's to bad we have to build a fence around it to keep out the deer. We might even have to buy a fencer to put a hot wire around the top. Got to love the neighbors for feeding the deer. Maybe it's time to take up bow hunting, I have always wanted to learn :-)

4 comments:

Hannah said...

Bow hunting does sound like a good idea. Good luck with everything.

Unknown said...

Nice blog. You seems to be a great lover of garden art. Expecting the pictures of your garden on your upcoming blog.Iflorist.co.uk

Hillary said...

We need to start working our garden too. Our rototiller broke last year so we have to get it fixed before we can do the garden. Hopefully that will happen sooner rather than later. We have to fence ours in too, but we have figure out how to keep the bugs out this year. Any ideas?

Jocelyn said...

what time do u plant the tomatoes? Im plaing on coming down when I'm on leave and it if is right time i will bring some donw with me.

Background