Sunday, November 1, 2009

F.Y.I.

Just thought I'd update you with the newest happening in our family. I was just called to serve as the young women's first counselor. I've served in young women before, but never really felt comfortable there. I still am not totally comfortable with it yet, but know that it will be good for me. I'm looking forward to it and hope to do a good job. I'm just glad that Lexi and I get along pretty well so that by me being in young women won't cause too much conflict for her.

Charlie finished his class last week. He got an A. Wrestling starts tomorrow. I'm going to be a single mom again for the next few months. I'm glad he gets to do something he loves, but not glad for me and all the alone time I'll have:(.

Everyone else is doing well. We all enjoyed Halloween and trick-or-treating. Although we didn't last very long because it was cold. My kids started to complain and wanted to go home, so we did after only about an hour. I wasn't too upset, but couldn't believe that my kids gave up so easily, especially Jaxson and his stomach.

2 comments:

Hannah said...

Good luck in Young Womens. I personally enjoyed teaching the Laurells, but then again I was never in the presidency.

Hannah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

Background