Sunday, August 3, 2008

Weekend Fun


I had a good time this weekend! On Saturday the apartment complex had a summer shindig, and it was actually a lot of fun. There was pizza there and dancing and swimming. I was kind of making a fool of myself while dancing, but it was a good time. I also had a sleepover that night with my friends Lexee and Ambrey, I love those girls! Church was good today. I spent time getting to know some people in the ward better at break the fast today and last night at the shindig.


Happy Birthday tomorrow Makayla!!!!

2 comments:

Hillary said...

I'm glad you had fun. From what you describe, it sounds like lots of fun.

Thanks for the birthday wish, but it was Chelsea's birthday, not Makayla's. At least you remembered that someone had a birthday yesterday.

Hannah said...

I knew it was Chelsea's birthday because MaKayla's was in May. I don't know what I was thinking.

Background