Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Cub scout camp

I forgot to mention that Merrit and I went to scout camp this passed Friday and Saturday. It was a scout camp, but we invited families to come so we could slide through the loop hole that the church has about cub scouts having overnights. We went to an Oakland county park by Clarkston. It was pretty nice. We had rain Friday night for about an hour. It wasn't too hard of a rain so it didn't get any of our gear wet. Merrit had a blast, like I knew he would. I had an O.K. time. I don't really like camping and the weather was pretty hot and sticky on Saturday so that made it worse. I would've sent Charlie but I'm still the Welbos leader for our ward so I kind of felt obligated to go. Unfortunately I didn't take any pictures so I'll have to try to get some from the cub scout leader. She tooks lots (she's better than me).

No comments:

Background