Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Missing Michigan

I haven't even been back a week and I am missing being in Michigan, but then again, I didn't want to come back to Utah in the first place. It was hard for me to go back to work on Monday after having two weeks off, but I managed to survive. The people on my floor were happy to have me back so that their floor could once again be cleaned to their satisfaction. I just want to say that it was so very nice to be home and see everyone again! Thank you for spending time with me. I look forward to the day when I get to move back to Michigan and be with the rest of the family. I love you all! See you at Christmas.

Just want to say CONGRATULATIONS to Tasha, Sierra, and Alexis for a job well done on showing your goats at the fair! Enjoy the rest of the week and good luck at the auction.

1 comment:

Hillary said...

We miss having you around too, Hannah and can't wait until you move back. It was fun seeing you. Do you get to come for Christmas? I hope so.

Background