Saturday, July 26, 2008

FUN

Pioneer Day was on Thursday so I didn't have to work. I took Wednesday off and went to my friends cabin near Park City. She invited a lot of people from the ward to spend the night and hang out. There 16 of us there and the cabin was huge, it had 3 floors and I think 7 bedrooms! We got there around 8:30-9:00 on Wednesday night and we just played a bunch of games, watched a movie, and had some pillow fights. There was this paper bag game where you had to pick the paper bag up with just your mouth standing on one foot with no other body parts touching the floor, and the paper bag would gradually be cut down. This was a fun and entertaining game and I did surprisingly well. On Thursday we played more games and I got to ride on a 4-wheeler for the very first time. I didn't drive because it was a manual, but I had a lot of fun riding it. After I got back to Provo I went to our ward barbecue. Janeen and I got into a water fight with Joseph, Skylar, and Dan. Janeen and I very wet while the boys stayed fairly dry. Beside the fact that it was 3 against 2, the boys just had better aim. Anyway, I had a real fun couple of days and it was nice to actually get to do stuff with people from the ward and to make some new friends.

2 comments:

kristi said...

That sounds like it was sooooooooo fun. i am glad you got to go.

Hillary said...

Yeah, it does sound like lots of fun. What a huge cabin! Must be nice to have something like that to vacation in. I'm glad you are having fun. Now is the time for you to do that in your life. ;)!

Background