Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Happy Birthday Les!!!!!

Today Les turned the Big 31!!!!!!!! The kids didn't have school today, but unfortunately Les' school district did :( So, I made him some Cinnamon muffins last night for him to have for breakfast (I know, I went all out right:)) We probably should have gone and had lunch with him, but he doesn't have his plan period until 6th hour so, it would have been kind of pointless. Instead, we just waited until he got home to properly wish him a HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

His cake made with pure love!
Blowing out the candles....Good job :)

Daddy with his little fan club!

Happy Birthday Les!!!!! We Love You so much and couldn't be more grateful for all the hard work you do to support our family!

5 comments:

Hillary said...

Wow, what a fancy cake. Did you take a cake decorating class to learn how to do that border, Kristi?

kristi said...

No, I just faked it :)

Hannah said...

By faking it do you mean you bought it at the store? ;)

kristi said...

No!!!!!!! I made it completely by myself. By faking it, I mean I have never taken a class I have just winged it.

Hannah said...

I just thought I would check. You did a really good job!

Background