Sunday, August 16, 2009

Double Date

On Saturday night I went out on a double date with my good friend Lexee.
I decided that we should do a double date because I was wanting to ask Aaron out (Aaron and I work together). So I made all the plans for our double date. I was very nervous about asking Aaron out and it took a few false starts to get the words out of my mouth. Lexee didn’t know who to ask out so I asked Alex (a guy in my ward) to be her date. So Saturday night rolls around and Lexee and Alex meet at my apartment and then we go and pick up Aaron because he doesn’t have a car. We went to Comedy Sportz which is an improv comedic show her in Provo, and it was hilarious! After the show we went to a quaint little restaurant called Sammy’s where Lexee and I got shake and the guys got huge Buddha Burgers and sweet potato fries that were surprisingly delicious. The food at Sammy’s was good and I liked how they had the old fashioned counters were you could sit and order and eat your meal. After Sammy’s I dropped off Alex and Lexee and then took Aaron back to his apartment where we talked for a few more minutes in the car and then hugged goodnight. I don’t think there will be a second date, but I had a really good time. And here is a picture of me and Aaron.

3 comments:

West Virginia Hicks said...

I'm so glad you had fun. I'm so looking forward to seeing you in December.

Hillary said...

He's cute. Too bad you don't think there will be another date. Keep looking though. Mr. Right is out there.

The Jenkins Girls said...

Cute blog. I am so glad you found me! We need to hook up when I come to UT over conference weekend...

Background