Monday, December 1, 2008

No House!

We found out Saturday that the house we thought we were going to buy is a no go now. Our realator tried to get the gas turned on so we could have an inspection and we found out that there is not meter. Where did it go? Who knows. With no gas coming into the house we would not know if the furance or water heater works. With that you have to plan that they are no good. So we offered to much money and backed out. Now we are looking again. The market is not flooded there like it is here. I just hope we find something soon because I want to be with Dad.

2 comments:

Hillary said...

Charlie and I think you should look at buying a vacant lot and then put a double wide trailer on it. You could even put a basement under the trailer. You can sometimes get super cheap re-po traliers. Just a though. You'll find something. Heavenly Father wants you to be with Dad too.

kristi said...

I would definitely exaust all of your options before going the trailer route, but that is just my opinion. I just know that they are so hard to get rid of when you want to. Sorry to hear about the house though.

Background